Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Captain

GANDHI BAYUDEWA
my boyfriend, my world, my spirit, my everything, and mine
he was born on June 16th 1994. older than me :p
he is a swimmer. an athlete :O
school in Smansa, just like me :D
have 1 sister, 3 y.o now :o named Devi, so funny and beautiful :D
he is SEC 17th and a secretary 2 big 16 blue 2010/2011
me+him = August 19th 2010 :*
i love him sooooo much!!!
never want to let him go
i know sometimes we got mad, we don't understand each other, or miss understanding.
but we can stand until now :D
we passed many moments together, i will never forget it.
i say i love you although i don't know exactly what a love is.
you are one man can make me happy, sad, crying, "galau" in one condition
i can't to lose you, i can't if there is no you..
there's many girl who like you, i afraid, afraid to lose you, although you always say that you will never let me go...
remember all our memories? i hope you never forget.
so many words must I text if i want to describe how much i love you :p
and many words to describe how i afraid to lose you..
you are my day, my everything. you give me everything
keep loving me gandhi, i will love you back, more each day :D



Gandhi Bayudewa :D


when i get bored to study :p


awww :$


at art center, 'kebangkitan budaya'


9 white roses :D


9 white roses for our 2nd months :D


from my Gandhi :D


lollipop for eemmm 7th months?


a giraffe for my birthday :D


I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment