Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JABBE [ON]

my lovely JHS, my lovely class, and of course i have my lovely friends,
they called "JABBE [ON]"
why JABBE [ON]? many people often ask us, what JABBE [ON] is :|
at the first, my friend Kadek Adi give us name "No Jabe" because, our member none jabe, or without 'kasta' in Bali. but its sooooo arrogant :| and we DISLIKE that name!
and with our creative ideas (iyuh!) we find this name : "JABBE [ON]"
Jabbe or Jabber in Indonesia means 'obrolan' or 'mengoceh'
and ON means 'yang sedang berlangsung'
soooo JABBE [ON] means 'obrolan yang sedang berlangsung' because we LOVE to talk, and we are talk-active!!!
Our members are :

1. Sang Ayu Putu Asti Indayati


Called Asti, was born on December 21st 1994. older in this group. have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. now school at SMAN 5 Denpasar. tallest in this group :| *soenvy. addicted with number 21, hiruma, greenday (billy jo), and many other.

2. I Gst Ayu Dian Noviyani Sidiartha


Me!! Called Dian. I was born in Denpasar, November 9th 1995. youngest in this group. Now school at SMAN 1 Denpasar. Addicted with something black and cool. Doesn't like bitch! liar, or many other.

3. A. A. Mas Tari Pradnya P.


Called Tari. School at SMAN 7 Denpasar. Was born on August 10th 1995. The most feminine in this group. And many other.

4. I Dewa Ayu Maythalia Joni


Often called Gektha, but now called Gek Jon. Was born on May 19th 1995. Small, funny, annoying, 'cempreng' girl, etc. Has 2 sisters and 1 brother. Her mom is a headmaster in SD 5 Saraswati or Sarasma. Now school at SMAN 1 Denpasar (like me). Many other.

I Love you guys, really. I missing you. I need you all. You all my JHS life.
Remember our memories?
Remember our fighting?
Remember our problem? Our enemies? Our friends?
Remember our journey? :'(
At last, I just can say ILOVEYOUALL.....








No comments:

Post a Comment