Friday, December 30, 2011

Officially, You Hurt my Heart

You know sometimes a person you love most can make you feel very sad, mad, or maybe hurt.
And in my case, he already done a BIG mistake. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I feel like that.
I had some songs that 'express' my feeling

"I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us. How we met and the sparks flew instantly. People would say they're the lucky ones"
"Oh, a simple complication
. Miscommunications lead to fallout. So many things that I wish you knew. So many walls up, I can't break through"
"Oh I'm scared to see the ending. Why are we pretending this is nothing?. I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how"
"This is looking like a contest
. Of who can act like they care less. But I liked it better when you were on my side"
"So many things that you wish I knew
. But the story of us might be ending soon"
The Story Of Us - Taylor Swift

And yeah, believe it or not, aku pernah ngerasain ini juga

"Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room. And we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know, is it killing you. Like it's killing me"

"I don't know what to say since a twist of fate. When it all broke down. And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now"
The Story Of Us - Taylor Swift

"Don't, don't let me go. Don't make me hold on when you're not"
Don't Let Me Go - The Click Five

"Tak pernah ada jalan keluar. Saat kita berbeda pendapat"
"Dia tlah berubah tak seperti dulu menemaniku"
"Tak pernah ada jalan keluar. Saat kita akan mencoba. Untuk lebih saling mengerti"
Dia - Rocket Rockers

"For the last time you waste my tears now, no more torment. But don't just say u've gone away You tell a fuckin' tale ...." Torment - Killing Me Inside

"Songs of desperation. I played them for you"
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

"I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love"
"I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love
"
Takin' Back My Love - Enrique Iglesias


"Our love was lost"
Love Lost - The Temper Trap


No comments:

Post a Comment