Thursday, December 29, 2011

over all, it's FUN!


hell-o, how's life? thanks for coming anyway ;) it's HOLIDAY you know!
So, me and my family went to shopping at Discovery Shopping Mall, or Centro. It's fun because my father paid all of course :D so I looked at all shop but I got nothing interesting :(
Remember my old post? Yes, I went to Billabong outlet, and saw that pants, aaaand there's no size for me!! Arrrghttt!!! In my desperate I went to Body and Soul outlet, and got a cute dress ;) thanks God. I almost got nothing in this opportunity -__-

what I wear when I go with my family :
vintage dress (sister stuff, Magic Happen) ; necklace and ring (sister stuff) ; bracelet (my stuff eem forget where I bought it) ; watch


outfit :
new cute dress from body&soul ; necklace (private stuff, mama's gift) ; ring (private stuff, mama's gift)


After that day, me and my sister spent our time with walking around the city :D and we went to RipCurl at Sunset Road, and I got some bag and new shoes for school ;) but of course with my money ;((((( . After that, we went to Galeri 21 to watched Mission Impossible 4. And also we went to Badger and I got cute clothes and yeah I spet my money again! This month I spent a lot of moneyyyy shityyyy!!!
new bag from RipCurl

But after all, I got my fun in this holiday, yeah, a bit. Because this day, when I post this, I just stay at home with this laptop and WiFi, while my friends go to PIR (KISS-1 event) or they go holiday to another country. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHTTTT! *desperate*



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment