Saturday, December 24, 2011

WaterBoom ft. P5!

Hello blog ;) how's life? Wonderful? I hope so :)
On 23rd December 2011 me and my classmates, P5 went to the WaterBoom!
Yes I know its wonderful holiday with classmates!
At 09.00 in the morning, me and my friends promised meet in McDonalds Sanur. And as always, we're late :p and after 10 o'clock we went to WaterBoom. In the street, we get bored because of traffic jam, fuck off! Annnnnddddd in 11 o'clock, in this place, WaterBoom! Me and my friends bought tickets, in price : 180.000/person. Ok, it sounds expensive -__-
After that, here we go! We started with Lazy River because of bad weather, and than, Me and my friend, Vina started playing another when the weather getting better. We played Boomerang, Superbowl, Macaroni tube, Raft River, Boogie, Jungle Ride, and....forget :|
Unlucky, I can't play Climax, because of my weight :( and me, of course with Vina, too afraid to play SmashDown, crap! After we got tired, we bought a french fries (33.000) and mineral water, after that we went to our gazebo. We went to the swimming pool and got a relax, but we moved to Lazy River again. And than, me and Vina started to play again. In 17.00 we finished, and went to KFC Centro and had a lunch maybe? or dinner? hahaha. After that we walked around and go home. We having so much fun! But we didn't take any pictures :(
Thanks XI IPA 5, we're rock!!!! Hope we can have fun together again, I love you guys ;)




with love,

No comments:

Post a Comment